- Views 42113
Beyond Classrooms …
MUSIC AND DANCE
ART AND CRAFT
Art and Craft are most enjoyed sessions by children and ample opportunities are given to trigger their imagination and talents.
The Tuck Shop caters to the needs of the young ones and the staff throughout the day.
Textbooks, Notebooks, Uniform and other stationery items can be bought from the Stationery Store
Each student is unique and problems also may be unique. The counseling is an ongoing process and part of curriculum. Students can always utilize this facility in order to sort out their problems and follow up guidance will be provided including
Parents and stake holders.
It is body for democratic process and cradle of Political School for providing competent leaders. We would like to teach and mould suitable leadership charisma.
Value education is embedded with our curriculum and we are particular in developing responsible and answerable citizens. Self realization and self actualization are focused in the moral education. We believe in a Philosophy of the betterment of life and strongly propose the necessity of re-organization of existing life dilemma and existential questions of the existing mass and future generation. Simplicity and humanness are the slogans for the growing child who shall feel the pain when he sees or hear a human being is suffering elsewhere in the world. Equality, justice, freedom and welfare of the fellow beings are given importance as part of societal renovation.
- a. To create scientific spirit among children
- b. To solve pertinent issues related to them and their surroundings
- c. To explore more about their subjects and put forward the new perspectives
- d. Innovation in the field
- e. to contribute great scientist and discoverers and inventors
- 1. Action research: To solve immediate problems in the classrooms and learning and teaching
- 2. Continuous research: Part of the curriculum to generate new knowledge, to validate existing knowledge to discover and invent.