Skip to content
SIS ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE AWARDS
- SIS SCHOLAR BADGE will be awarded to Students of class I to X for obtaining A+ (A1) Grades in all 5 core subjects based on Annual Examination. The students of class XI and XII will be awarded, if they score 90% or above marks in all the core and elective subjects.
- CO-SCHOLASTICS ACHIEVEMENTS BADGE will be awarded to students of all classes who achieve first position or remarkable achievements in inter-school events.
- 100 % ATTENDANCE BADGE will be awarded to students of all classes those who are regular and have 100 % attendance.
- ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE GOLD MEDAL will be awarded to a student who has been a scholar for 5 years in succession.
- PRINCIPAL’S HONOUR BADGE will be awarded to a holder of Scholar Badge and a Co-Scholastics Badge (or Student Council Member) if there is no report or record of indiscipline.
- ‘AISSCE –TOPPER’ will be awarded to School Toppers in Science, Commerce –I and Commerce II; School Subject Toppers (with A1 grade); and to students obtaining A1 in all subjects.
- ‘AISCE – TOPPER’ will be awarded to the students of Class X who sore A1 Grade in all subjects.
Scroll to Top