PLEASE READ THE ADMISSION POLICY
All mandatory fields need to be filled.
Read all school policy documents before making the declaration.
You will receive an email confirmation of the registration.
Eligible students as per the age criteria will be called for an interaction with teachers.
Admission will be subject to availability of seats as per the Ministry of Education and Higher Education approval.
The documents are verified.
Confirmation with transport department on the transport facility.
Admission is confirmed upon payment of fees.
Collect books, Student ID Cards from school store on a date specified.
Age as on 30th September
|K.G – I||3 years||4 years 11 months 29 days||Class VI||10 years||12 years 11 months 29 days|
|K.G – II||4 years||5 years 11 months 29 days||Class VII||–||14 years 11 months 29 days|
|Class I||5 years||7 years 11 months 29 days||Class VIII||–||15 years 11 months 29 days|
|Class II||6 years||8 years 11 months 29 days||Class IX||–||16 years 11 months 29 days|
|Class III||7 years||9 years 11 months 29 days||Class X||–||17 years 11 months 29 days|
|Class IV||8 years||10 years 11 months 29 days||Class XI||–||18 years 11 months 29 days|
|Class V||9 years||11 years 11 months 29days||Class XII||–||19 years 11 months 29days|
- Copy of Student’s valid Passport and valid Qatar ID (Produce original for verification).
- Copy of Father’s valid Passport and valid Qatar ID (Produce original for verification).
- Copy of Mother’s valid Passport and valid Qatar ID (Produce original for verification).
- Copy of Attested and Authenticated Birth Certificate of student (Produce original for verification).
- Copy of Health card and Vaccination Records.
- Original Transfer Certificate from Previous School (For KG 2 onwards).
- Previous Year’s Progress Report indicating the promotion status to which the class is applied for admission (Produce Original Report for verification. Applicable for KG2 onwards).
- Previous year’s mark sheet, attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Applicable for class 2 onwards).
- Two recent (not more than 6 months) Passport size Colour Photograph of Student, Mother and Father.
- Migration certificate (for class 11).
- Copy of CBSE Registration Card from previous School (For class 10 admissions).
- Location map of the Residence.
MODE OF PAYMENT
Parents are requested to pay the term-wise fees regularly.
Term period and deadline for fee payment are:
1st Term (April, May, June, July) : To be paid before 10th of April.
2nd Term (August, September, October, November) : To be paid before 10th of August.
3rd Term (December, January, February, March) : To be paid before 10th of December.
Suitable action will be initiated by the school authorities against the fee defaulter students.
SCHOLARSHIP / FEE CONCESSION
Before 30th of March every year.
The Caution Deposit is refundable at the time of leaving the school which is taken as a safe guard towards any damage which may be caused by the student. In case of any damage caused , compensation will be deducted from the deposited amount. If damage amounts to more than the deposit, the same is to be cleared at the accounts before TC is issued. Caution deposit amount will be as follows.
CBSE (KG to XII) Qrs. 500/-
The Parent / guardian of a student, desiring to withdraw their ward, should fill up the T.C application form available at the school Accounts on payment of Qrs. 100/- and submit the filled in form at the reception for processing.